Intestinal flora, fluid balance
The intestinal flora is a living community that affects the horse's digestion, immune, hormonal and nervous systems. Its balance is the guarantee of lasting health. Protection of the gut flora can be achieved by long-term feeding of herbs that improve digestion. Probiotics are for supplementing intestinal flora. In the case of specific diseases, intestinal flora support additionally accelerates the reduction of existing symptoms.
FitoCavallo® medicinal products
Depending on the underlying cause, we recommend feeding the following combinations to supplement the diet:
- after antibiotic therapy: probiotics and NOSPAS or HESPASproduct
- tendency to diarrhea (see treatment of diarrhea there), prevention and maintenance during symptom-free periods:NOSPAS or HESPASproducts alternate
- after-treatment of intestinal flora imbalance due to intestinal infection, poisoning, spoiled food:HESPAS
- allergic diseases: in addition to the recipe targeting the skin and respiratory tract for symptomatic treatment, aHESPAS"internal dryness", recommended as a supplement in case of mild dehydration (e.g. very dry skin, accumulated secretions are difficult to drain)
- intestinal flora that deteriorates under stress:HESPAS + STRESScombination of products
- recurrent or hard-to-heal infections:HESPAS and IMMUNEcombination of products
In the case of a product combination, all products are fed in full portions.
Recommended feeding time:
- at least 3 months in the case of diseases and symptoms
- for maintenance and preventive treatment, HESPAS can be fed as a course or without a time limit
- IMMUN can be fed with a time limit: after 1 month, it can be repeated with a break of 3-4 weeks, if necessary