Constipation, hard stool
"Manure clogging" is mostly a winter problem for horses, but not exclusively. A reduced water intake and lack of exercise contribute greatly to this condition. In severe cases, colic attacks can also be the result. In addition to the appropriate feed and husbandry, it is recommended to add linseed oil and herbs that dilute the intestinal content and lubricate the intestines to the diet. A medicinal herb with a mild laxative effect is good in this case, the possible side effects of which are offset with antispasmodic and carminative herbs.
A detailed description of the disease can be found here: Intestinal cramps, constipation
FitoCavallo® medicinal products
Recommended medicinal product:
- in case of inclination (hard manure balls) a NOSPASPermanent feeding of product is recommended.
- enyhe bélsárpangás esetén rövid, tüneti kezelésre_cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b- 136bad5cf58d_a NOBSTI, majd ennek folytatásaként, fenntartó céllal_cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b -136bad5cf58d_a NOSPAS and theHESPASproduct can be fed alternately.
- in severe case after veterinary treatment a NOBSTI, a NOSPAS and HEPAA combination of products is recommended as a start and then as a continuationHESPASproduct
In the case of a product combination, all products are fed in full portions.
Recommended feeding time:
- NOBSTI is a laxative that can be fed with a time limit - stop when the symptoms settle. It can be used in full doses for up to 5-10 days. It can be repeated with a break.
- NOSPAS and HEPA (or their combination, a HESPAS) 3-6 months or can be used continuously