Fungal, mite-like skin disease
Ringworm is an infectious disease, the treatment of which is primarily a veterinarian's task. Feeding medicinal herbs to supplement the medicinal external treatment is a proven method. As one of the weakest areas of the immune system, phytotherapy tends to strengthen the immune system. . Due to the involvement of the skin, in addition to the usual liver-protective and detoxifying, ancient "blood-purifying" plants, herbs that strengthen the skin barrier and positively influence the metabolism are useful.
Specification: Treatment of fungal skin lesions in horses
FitoCavallo® medicinal products
Recommended medicinal product:
- for treatment:IMMUN, EKCEWIN and HEPAcombination of products
- the wineto keep it in good condition:BLUFproduct continuously
In the case of a product combination, all products are fed in full portions.
Recommended feeding time:
- in treatment: HEPA and EKCEWIN can be used continuously until recovery
- IMMUN only in a short course: it can be fed for 1 month, after which it can be repeated with a break of 3-4 weeks
- for maintenancecontinuous or course feeding of BLOF is recommended