There can be many reasons why a horse loses weight - possibly despite its good appetite. The animal must be examined by a veterinarian, as worms, dental problems, stomach ulcers, enteritis or other causes that need to be treated may also be behind it. Primarily, the animal can get abraka, energy-providing vegetable oils, plus herbs that help with weight gain (but not obesity!) and hair growth.
Specification: Weight loss and weakness - when shedding hair
FitoCavallo® medicinal products
Recommended medicinal product:
- if the horse does not lose weight during shedding, its mood and appetite are good:BLOF in spring, NOSPAS in autumnproducts
- if the change of coat takes a toll on the horse (lethargic, lacking energy, but not losing weight): in addition to the above productIMMUNE
- if the hair change is accompanied by a lack of energy and weight loss:NOSPAS PLUS and HEPA product
Productkcombination, all products are fed in full portions.
Recommended feeding time:
- prevention: feeding for at least 2-3 months
- treatment: BLOF, NOSPAS and HEPA can be used continuously as long as necessary
- IMMUN only in a short course: it can be fed for 1 month, after which it can be repeated with a break of 3-4 weeks