Dry eczema, hair loss, beet rub
Dry eczema in horses usually appears as rubbed tails/mane edges or palpable "allergic bumps" on the neck. The common characteristic of these is that there is no oozing, purulent lesion on the skin; there is itching; hair loss may occur. Its special form is summer eczema (see SOME recipe).
In addition to detoxifying the body with medicinal plants, the goal is to restore the balance of fluid balance and intestinal flora a cél. Herbs that reduce inflammation and stimulate kidney and liver function are useful in this case.
Detailed description: Rubbing out of tailbone in horses: causes, treatment
Which FitoCavallo® product should you choose?
FitoCavallo® medicinal products
Recommended medicinal product:
- in case of tendency to prevention:BLOF and HEPA
- for treatment in mild cases:EKCEWIN and HEPAcombination of products
- for treatment in severe cases:EKCEWIN, HEPA and ASPRINTcombination of products
- in case of temporary intensive deterioration of the condition, in addition to the above:HELPERproduct (for 5-10 days)
- dry, itchy skin, pale mucous membranes and severe dandruffBLUF PLUSproduct
In the case of a product combination, all products are fed in full portions.
Recommended feeding time:
- HELPER can only be fed in a short course: 5-10 days
- EKCEWIN can be used for 3-6 months or until symptoms disappear
- BLOF and HEPA are recommended continuously or as a course