Support for calving rehabilitation with herbs
The fate of most stallions is castration, which is now considered a routine operation. It is often performed on a standing horse, and in most cases the horses recover well. Healing can be made a little faster and more pleasant for the horse by eating herbs that are anti-inflammatory and slightly increase metabolism to help the wound heal. In this way, possible complications can also be prevented.
FitoCavallo® medicinal products
Recommended medicinal product:
- for treatment:REHA and ASPRINTcombination of products
- in the case of a hard-to-heal, infected wound:REHA and IMMUNcombination of products
- in case of high-dose or long-term drug treatment: hepatoprotectorHEPAproduct also in addition to the above
In the case of a product combination, all products are fed in full portions.
Recommended feeding time:
- IMMUN can be fed with a time limit: after 1 month, it can be repeated with a break of 3-4 weeks, if necessary
- REHA is recommended for 2-3 months, it can be fed without a time limit
- ASPRINT can be fed until the inflammatory symptoms persist
- HEPA is recommended for 1-3 months and can be fed without time limit