Strengthening tendons and ligaments, preventing tendon injuries with herbs
Strengthening the tendons is most important when the horse has suffered a tendon injury. In most cases, this could be prevented if herbs were a daily supplement to the feed of those horses that are exposed to heavy load_cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ - at least in the form of a cure. it can also be linked to nutrient absorption and poor peripheral circulation. Herbs that stimulate digestion and blood circulation help a lot in improving the supply of nutrients to the tendon tissue.
FitoCavallo® medicinal products
Recommended medicinal product:
- for prevention, in case of tendon or ligament weakness:TENDOR-D
- rehabilitation of tendon or ligament injury or surgery:TENDOR-D, REHA, ASPRINT and HEPAcombination of products
- Maintenance treatment of previous injury or surgery:TENDOR-D and HEPAcontinuously or as a course
- if the abovecases are also accompanied by muscle atrophy: aRELAMUSproduct can also be fed in combination
- mucus hose, tendinitis: KONDOR-D, TENDOR-D and ASPRINTcombination of products
In the case of a product combination, all products are fed in full portions.
Recommended feeding time:
- a REHA recommended until full recovery (rehab 1-3-6 months)
- ASPRINT is recommended continuously until complete symptom relief, then - if necessary - it can be fed as a cure
- TENDOR-D, KONDOR-D, HEPA and RELAMUS are recommended for at least 3 months, can be fed as a course or continuously