Cartilage wear and cartilage diseases
Cartilage protection is most important in growing foals, older horses, school horses, and sport and competition horses. -136bad5cf58d_successful if their components can be absorbed from the intestines. This process can be helped with herbs that improve digestion and favorably affect the condition of the intestines. Herbs that improve peripheral circulation and prevent inflammation help the regeneration of cartilage.
FitoCavallo® medicinal products
Recommended medicinal product:
- for prevention for adult horses:CONDOR-Dproduct
- foals for prevention:KODOR-D and TENDOR-Dcombination of products
- for prevention in old age:KONDOR-D and OLDIcombination of products
- during arthritis aKONDOR-D and ASPRINTnext to third a WHERE(gay lameness) or a BILA(cold lameness) or a CALTO(calcium deposition, bone regeneration) products
- involving a jointafter surgery:KONDOR-D, REHA, ASPRINT, HEPA combination of products
In the case of a product combination, all products are fed in full portions.
Recommended feeding time:
- KONDOR-D and TENDOR-D can be used for 3-6 months or continuously
- OLDI can be fed continuously
- ASPRINT, HOLA, BILA and CALTO are recommended as a course until symptom relief or in maintenance treatment. For at least 3 months. In severe cases (advanced cartilage wear), they can even be fed continuously
- until REHA recoveryrecommended (minimum 3 months)